Flipping the Bird to the Judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?
-- Stephanie: What did you do today? Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff. Stephanie: That's it? Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.
Bird to the Judge:

Looks like all the charm, smiles, hair flipping and love-eyes didn't help the bitch much.
From memory, I think Andy Griffith (sherrif) once said "you flaunted the law. You can't be doing that."
Re Flipping the Bird to the Judge:

Looks like all the charm, smiles, hair flipping and love-eyes didn't help the bitch much.
I was wondering how many levels of escallation would occur. Too many, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?
-- Stephanie: What did you do today? Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff. Stephanie: That's it? Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

no no idiot ... PENNY !!!

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).
All girls named "Penny" are now required by law to rename themselves.
--
Tegger

Good thing the US never had a penny, huh?

Only the ones that have good cents .......
Wouldn't those be allowed to remain? Just can't name babies that, after the change.

Only the ones that have good cents .......

No. All Pennies must rename themselves to Nickel.

There is no Grandfather Clause, sorry. (Now waiting for the inevitable Santa jokes...)
--
Tegger

It's just a little change.

On 2/6/2013 11:14 AM, Tegger wrote:

Yah, I throw away any penneys found in change. They're essentially worthless.