Flight MH370: Ground-to-air missle fired by military, starts fire on plane

Ok, here's my latest theory.
Either there was a fire on the plane that knocked out the radio and ATC beacon, or the pilots turned off the ATC beacon because of some ulterior motive.
Someone behind the trigger of a ground-to-air missle defense battery (in Malaysia, Cambodia, or Vietnam? Or Thailand?) deems that the plane is a threat, fires missle at plane.
Missle damages plane (in one case leading to more fire damage, in the other case causing the fire damage). Controlled flying to high altitude (if indeed this really happened, if various radar reports are accurate) is likely if a trained pilot is controlling the plane.
If the plane was not under the control of malicious pilots at the time of some in-flight mishap that happened along it's normal flight path midway between Malaysia and Vietnam, then I dare anyone to explain why it wouldn't have attempted to land at either Phenom Penh or Ho Chi Minh (assuming either had a mile-long runway) or Singapore.
I could understand why they might not attempt a return to Kuala Lumpur if it meant having to cross a mountain range and a 180-degree turn.
Yet another theory - we have another shoe or underware bomber, who successfully detonates their bomb, causing fire in the cabin, that somehow interferes with radio communication. What happens next is anyone's guess - but must answer how plane apparently stays flying for a further 7 hours (if we believe radio data from engine telemetry).
But the bottom line is -> can we rule out a ground-based missle strike based on what the various militaries in the area have (or haven't) disclosed?
As to whether this plane could reach, let alone maintain controlled flight at 45k feet, I give you this:
==========Excessive weight reduces the flight performance of an airplane in almost every resp deficiencies of the overloaded airplane are:
•Higher takeoff speed. •Longer takeoff run. •Reduced rate and angle of climb. •Lower maximum altitude. •Shorter range (more weight lifted = more work done = more fuel required). •Reduced cruising speed. •Reduced maneuverability. •Higher stalling speed. •Higher landing speed. •Longer landing roll. •Excessive weight on the nosewheel.
http://www.aerotraining.com/reference/AC%2061-23C_Chapter_4_Canada.pdf ============ It should be obvious to anyone that a heavy plane can't fly as high as an empty plane of the exact same type.
It's also the case that Boeing's maximum service altitude of 43k feet might not be a for a fully loaded and fueled plane. The comments that Boeing gives a spec of 43k feet and builds in a comfortable safety factor is ludicrous. Because unlike other specs that are really hard to get an absolute handle on (that would involve, say, destructive testing on fully-built and operational samples) it's dead easy to fly a test planes at various altitudes and measure this parameter safely. And because air qualities (pressure, temperature, humidity, etc) are probably constant at 40 - 50k feet all over the world, this max-altitude number would also hold true regardless where in the world the plane is operating.
It is usually very beneficial to fly at high altitudes, as there is less turbulance, less air resistance, and the possibility to fly faster and thus be more fuel efficient. But there must be enough air density to allow for lift at a given speed and wing shape, and extending the flaps to provide enough lift at high altitudes works against your desire to be fuel efficient. Hence why most planes fly long-distance routes at cruise altitudes of 33k to 37k feet.
On 03/19/2014 08:46 AM, H0m3^Gy wrote:

<snip>
It's absurd to concoct complicated theories without facts.
All we know is that the plane disappeared and that it had gone off course.
There is a good chance of course that it was a failed attempt to pull off another 911 type of attack.
On 3/19/2014 10:13 AM, philo wrote:

aboard their giant UFO mother ship in order to do anal probes of all the passengers and crew of the plane. I know this because all outer space aliens on TV sound like Canadians when speaking English. ^_^
TDD
On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:13:17 AM UTC-5, philo  wrote:

No proof of that either.
On 3/19/2014 8:46 AM, H0m3^Gy wrote:

Okay, here's mine:
They were en route to China when Amelia Earheart flagged them down to ask for directions.

Doesn't Kuala Lumpur have one of the tallest buildings in the world?
Or it has the most Kuala bears. I forget which.
On 3/19/2014 8:46 AM, H0m3^Gy wrote:

Dude, you don't have a clue so why don't you quite posting about the situation?
Don
On Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:51:17 AM UTC-4, IGot2P wrote:

Agree. You could make up a lot of other bizarre theories that don't conform with the evidence. A misssle just happens to hit the plane right where it transfers from Malaysian ATC to Vietnam ATC. And it just happens to disable the VHF radios, ACARS, transponders, etc that no distress mesg is sent and it disappears from ATC radar. Yet the same missle leaves the plane not only controllable for another hour as it makes turns that conform to waypoints. Waypoints that are not to the nearest airport to land, but out over the Straits, headed on the flight paths to India? Good grief.
On 3/20/2014 8:12 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Enough with the bizarre theories. It is sitting in North Korea waiting to pick up Dennis Rodman and take him to his next gig.