flexible sump pump hose

can this stuff be buried in the ground

cj

I would use 2" well coil abs pipe for direct burial myself but the flex hose will work just fine, just don't put rocks on it. Building codes might have a thing or two to say about it.

Reply to
bamboo

I wouldn't do it, that stuff's pretty thin wall and you'll be very unhappy if it collapses and your sump backs up. I've used 2" ABS water pipe successfully before and also had to just discharge the sump pipe into a buried 4" corrugated drain pipe too. Both methods worked fine being buried.

Reply to
louie