Flat washers

Page 3 of 4
On Friday, February 14, 2014 2:59:13 PM UTC-6, WW wrote:

Hey, I thought I was old!!! 8^)
On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:41:01 -0500, Stormin Mormon

floor. Insert the pin or lag with hydraulic cement or epoxy. It will be there 'till it gets worn off.
On 2/14/2014 8:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

with sledge hammer?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, February 14, 2014 10:03:13 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Wow...why don't you just tell us an incoherent dream that you had?
Sure it's not "LSD" instead?
On 2/14/2014 1:40 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

You mean the dream where everyone on Usenet is polite? That one?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

That, coming from you? The guy who uses the term "moaner" for any poor soul that ends in a.h.r from homeownershub through no fault of their own?
On 2/14/2014 8:17 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Sorry, I meant to write the dream where everyone on Usenet is polite, and doesn't try to start useless arguments over trivial nonsense.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Don't backpedal too far...you might fall off your pedestal.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Edgar Allan Poe
On 2/15/2014 11:26 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Allan wuz po an aint gots no mony. o_O
TDD
On 2014-02-14 11:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 2/14/2014 2:26 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:

Astounding, someone knows the diff between homonyms hear and here.
What simple devices (other than correct spelling and punctuation) do you use?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2014-02-14 2:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

do. Not all at once, but at least one of the above.
On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:00:13 -0500, Adam Kubias

then tape it back together with duct tape.
On 2/14/2014 2:26 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:

Later today maybe I'll use a couple self drilling sheet metal screws. The door panel on my drivers side door is not properly atached.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, February 14, 2014 11:29:08 AM UTC-8, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Don't you know that is #121.5 use for duct tape!
Harry K
On 2/14/2014 2:44 PM, Harry K wrote:

I'd already used a ratchet, but not yet a hammer. Duct tape (or gorilla tape) would finish the job very nicely. I'm so glad you wrote.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

was that to wash flat clothes?