Flat roof repair options

I'm no longer in VT. ;-)

Without a question. Deep pockets draw sharks and insurance companies are easy targets.

Like medical malpractice suits, it does provide justification to over-protect.

Sure, but the insurance company is going to want to go overboard.

What inspector isn't going to be on the buyer's side?

IME, they *will* find something, if for no other reason than to justify their expense.

Agreed. Lawers are cheap compared to the alternatives. Unfortunatly, many aren't worth much more than "going naked".

Reply to
krw

On 11/14/2011 10:06 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: ...

One you hire for a pre-sale inspection or one working through an agent representing you as opposed to the buyer's agent.

IOW, I'm saying if you're in the market to sell, you should be proactive, not simply passively wait and try to respond/counter-punch.

--

Reply to
dpb

Why would I (the seller) even *have* an inspection?

Why? They're going to go there anyway.

Reply to
krw