Flashligth-screwdriver

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting screwdriver A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course. I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Home Depot

I just saw those yesterday at my local CAP (Consumer Auto Parts) here in MA. There was 2 different styles, that you pictured as well as one that had a telescoping magnet. -Brian

I finally located two at another HomeDepot,they are imported by 'IronBridge Tools" from Florida item#N0B006.Their website,doesn't list this tool,go figure.Anyway thanks to all that answered

I know ,but I want to get a one for a friend of mine who works for the phone company, and usually the connections are in a closet.

I already told you, the drop bins in the front aisle of Home Depot
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/old%20man%20screwdriver.jpg

I just came back after visiting 3 HomeDepots(Queens N.Y.).

Yup. It's one of those "special purchase" items they get for Christmas and Father's Day.
You're not likely to see them again.
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:51:23 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

My Home Depot still has them right up front in the drop bins where they have the promo items. $4.98. Maybe it is just a local thing.

I was also looking for this flashlight at Lowe's and HomeDepot nothing Are you located in New England?
On Jul 8, 3:35pm, "Stormin Mormon"

And on sale for $3.99!
http://www.harborfreight.com/headlamp-with-swivel-lens-45807.html