Flashlight temptation

I'm not one of the unfortunate ones. Still, my ISP only costs $12.95 per month which includes usenet access, multiple e-mail accounts, and a personal web site.

Have you tried living today without internet?

Reply to
Winston_Smith

You are repeating yourself. See reply above.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

burfordTjustice posted for all of us...

How many Harbor Freight coupons does that take?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I've seen this posted here before. When was this declared?

Reply to
Tekkie®

I haven't seen any evidence of that... But then again we'll have an election and a new round of promises. Both house erection will be overshadowed by the Prez erection and you know most people don't look beyond their noses.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Nope...We don't send food stamps to Canada. When we are screwed..so are you. Hell, I bet your French and ready to surrender!

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

If the grim reaper doesn't get him first - - -

Reply to
clare

Nope. Not a roundhead - just a squarewhead with the corners knocked off

Reply to
clare

I do believe you are correct. I expect the Mormon Marketplace to be glutted with bags of Walton Wheat. Be interesting to see what is in high demand.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you go back and look, I did put markers (commonly called [brackets]) around the new text.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My price list for customers (not original):

Answers: $0.50 Answers requiring thought: $1.50 Answers, correct: $2.50 Dumb looks: Free (for now)

That makes you a Mormon, not a Christian. And I know you know the difference.

Ah, that would be you. Thank you for playing.

"Now who ..." ??? Now that you shifted the goal posts hoping to get out from under. Let's stick with the content of the original post.

Ooooh, a challenge. A personal attack. The troll's way to try to suck someone into a pissing contest.

Good, I assume you won't bother replying anymore.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

I have a wide variety of seeds ... some in long-term storage in the freezer , but a lot right here at my elbow - the ones for planting in the next few days are on my desk . Mostly field peas and squashes . Got the last of the 'maters in the ground today , peppers are doing nicely and the zukes and okra are coming up . Salad greens didn't do well this year , weather was too weird .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

So..your stupidity is a birth defect and not genetic. n

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

I have a bunch of stuff in, but the ground is still a bit cold and germination is slow. I put in some Round-up-ready sweetcorn. That ends the seeding problem for that produce. I am scouting out some English Ivy or Boston ivy to provide a good climber for shady privacy screen. I think that can be raised from cuttings but not sure. Maybe there is even more aggressive vines available for shady area's?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

The only thing left would be an air of condescension

Have you considered kudzu ?

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Not to ask too stupid a question, but did your ever get your flashlight and who did it work?

You know, I was in a Dollar General today, and didn't buy one. I'd been giving it some thought. The Spirit of the Lord says it's personal choice if I buy one. Neither encouraged, nor prohibited.

I'm thinking maybe tomorrow. I've got some repairs needed on the work van, and that means more money to spend. So, I'm not really eager to spend money on a research item. Yes, it's only three bucks.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon