Flashlight temptation

Page 13 of 16

--
Bod

Non-smokers are the inconsiderate ones. They're taking in a millionth of what the smokers are, they need to get a grip.
--
If the Pope goes #2, does that make it "Holy Shit"?

On 5/13/2016 7:10 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Do you think it would be ok with you if a non-smoker sprayed bottled sewer gas that contained various dangerous chemicals randomly where people would have no choice but to inhale that gas?
Why do smokers believe they have a right to poison the air other people breath?
--
Maggie

Another severly mentaly ill lib Gorbal warming is only one of their religions Sercond hand smoke is another one

act

your

xic

who were

tory

e.

k.

the

od

nges

hand

hand

ith

ger.

ey

put

oke/health_effects/

re

ives

has

of

rics

nd

earch-budget/

ma/

etence.html

onfident-cdc-over-ebola-98-percent-ignore-agency-failures

It's obvious it's less dangerous than 1st hand smoke, because there's way less of it.
-- Microsoft: This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 5:34:22 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side." Said the scarecrow!

Are you suggesting you sit between two smokers? And where does the square come into it?
--
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 9:03:43 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over your head...I'll let you stew on it.

People who talk in riddles are childish and not worth my time.
--
The New York Times, among other papers, recently published a new Hubble photograph of distant galaxies colliding.
Of course, astronomers have had pictures of colliding galaxies for quite some time now, but with the vastly improved resolution provided by the Hubble Space Telescope, you can actually see the lawyers rushing to the scene...
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 9:18:50 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

...riddles to you...very obvious to others!

You did not say what you meant, you used some twisted analogy. Now grow up or fuck off.
--
Each Christmas, people in the UK buy enough wrapping paper to gift wrap Guernsey.

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 3:03:13 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

I'll paint this with broad strokes so even a blithering idiot like yourself can understand. YOU ARE IDENTICAL TO THE BRAINLESS SCARECROW IN THE WIZARD OF OZ. (or should it be "Wisard of Os", for assholes like yourself?)

The Wizard of Oz is a film for little girls. Are you a little girl or do you just have the brain of one?
--
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

On 17/05/2016 00:08, bob_villain wrote:

What's a *wisard*?
--
Bod

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 2:39:56 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

<aside, whispering> it's making fun of the English, because they "demoted" the "zed"! (or maybe it's "sed"?)

On no occasions do we pronounce a Z as an S. You just spell the words stoopidly.
--
Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 4:13:19 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

"We", as in, you have a turd in your pocket? ಠ︵ಠ? ??

No, only a first and a second.
-- What would happen if you cut off your left side? You would be all right.

Makes you suspect her family tree is a little short on branches

People with allergies should be shot.
--
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.