Flashlight temptation

Page 2 of 16
WbpJg?? Mighty ? Wannabe ??oFBMN wrote:

You're only saying that because you want the USA to be as fucked up as Canada .
--
Snag

On 5/1/2016 6:48 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

It is an earmark of the left to blame all their failures on their opposition. Only intelligent people recognize their own mistakes.
On 5/1/2016 7:02 PM, Frank wrote:

I remember the Reagan years. I bought equipment, hired help, and had money to spend. During the Reagan prosperity, I would have bought the flash light with no hesitation.
Also remember the GWB unemployment rate of 5% or so, much lower than the 20% or so rate now days.
On Sun, 1 May 2016 19:24:08 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Which is why you have no money now - bet you didn't put anything into savings.

On 5/1/2016 9:45 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Center posted, as a courtesy.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

more like Idiot posted, as per usual. Where the heck IS your post???????
On 5/2/2016 1:51 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The other poster put his text in the center. I'd be impolite to do otherwise.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

The other poster didn't put his reply in the middle of a sentance without makers showing what was inserteed - like you do in your mis-directed attempts.
Like I did in this post. See how easy or hard it is to find my "IDIOT POSTED" addition.
On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 2:33:41 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I assume this is the first time you've noticed Stormy's absolutely ridiculous version of in-line posting. It's something he started a few months ago and insists that it's "center posted, just like you did".
We've pointed out to him that no one - absolutely, no one - splits a sentence in the middle and puts square brackets around the [response], yet that's his new thing, always adding something like ""center posted, just like you did" at the bottom of the post.
As we all know, we just have to give Stormy time. For years he ignored our pleas to stop top-posting, but eventually he did. Let him play his little game. If he wants to act like a stubborn child, so be it. He'll outgrow it eventually, while never, ever admitting that he was wrong.
On Mon, 2 May 2016 12:02:03 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

If the grim reaper doesn't get him first - - -
On 5/2/2016 2:33 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

If you go back and look, I did put markers (commonly called [brackets]) around the new text.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote on 5/1/2016 4:24 PM:

The harmful effect of the Reagan administration could not be felt until 30 years later.
Dubya Bush administration's harmful effect caught up with him before he left office.
Imagine if a person living high by rolling their plastic credit cards and piling on debt, eventually the harmful effect will catch up. It's only a matter of "when?".
How Reaganomics killed America’s middle class <http://www.salon.com/2014/04/19/reaganomics_killed_americas_middle_class_partner/
How Reaganomics killed America’s middle class (Thom Hartman Show) <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdCNGkZoIZw

How Reaganomics Destroyed The Middle Class...And Maybe America (Rachel Maddow Show) <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5CCRI1vdwE

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 6:48:44 PM UTC-5, uYmQm⚛← ? ?ighty ╬ W? ?nnabe →⚛uYmQm wr ote:

my

as

_partner/>

...and Reagan's own guy admits his GOP destroyed the U.S. economy: http://w ww.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-2010-08-10 ?pagenumber=2

I'm a Republican but I was disappointed in the way Reagan gave away money to support South American countries, then he changed the tax laws where you couldn't deduct interest paid on loans. That's when the economy started turning to crap, and the Democrats continued to screw up the economy, and society with all their liberal crap. Vote Hillary if you want the world to be screwed up even worse than it already it is.

We're "fucked up", are we??? I'm sure glad I'm north of the border - as screwy as our political situation is, yours is 10 times worse - and even though our dollar has been pretty low it's because of oil prices more than anything related to politics.
On Sun, 1 May 2016 21:54:08 -0700, anrDa wrote:

Bill gave us that. He invented the device of dual book keeping. Illegal for you and me but OK for the government.
On one set of books was assets and revenues. Ta-da, budget surplus. Turn Congress loose to spend some of it. Let's have major press coverage.
On the other set of books was liabilities. Things like Social Security and bonds that needed to be redeemed. Let's not mention any more about them. OK?
Is Hillary going to use three or four sets of books to emulate that miracle?
On Sun, 01 May 2016 22:27:43 -0400, clare wrote:

I don't believe that will happen. But you did convince me I should go buy a couple of those new guns I was looking at and a truck load of ammo. My weak spot is I can be easily swayed by predictions of disaster. Can't be too prepared, you know.
On 5/1/2016 8:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

You are not in America? There is a God after all!! If America goes in the Toilet, Canada will cease to exist and its inhabitants will suffer massively.

Hardly. Does canada suffer when the uUS is in decline? Most mdefinitely. The USA is our largest trading partner. Would Canada cease mto exist is the USA implodes politically and economically?
Nope. We'd hurt - but we'd survive.
On 5/2/2016 12:47 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Nope...We don't send food stamps to Canada. When we are screwed..so are you. Hell, I bet your French and ready to surrender!