Flashlight temptation

Page 1 of 16
I was in Dollar General. The flash light aisle had a one D cell (I know, only one of those one D lights I've ever seen) flash light. LED, looks more like a square Cree emitter than a bubble end LED. Comes with one carbon zinc D cell. Size is about the same as the old two D lights that were all over the place when I was kid. Price $2.50. I'd love to buy one, but money is tight. And it would just come home and sit. I have enough lights to do what I need, at present. When money loosens up a bit, maybe I'll buy one "for testing".
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/1/2016 1:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Money is tight for $2.50?
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 3:32:01 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:

...yeah and flashlights are like heroin or sugar to him!
On 5/1/2016 4:31 PM, Meanie wrote:

Yes, sure is. Tragic, actually.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 05/01/2016 02:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I am in the same circumstances. It sucks.
T wrote on 5/1/2016 3:11 PM:

Are you a Mormon? Do you adore the GOP, Mitt Romney, and Dubya too?
On 5/1/2016 9:16 PM, WbpJg⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛oFBMN wrote:

T did mention some thing about Mormons, in earlier posts. I sense he's really felt the Spirit in the LDS church.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 05/01/2016 03:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You are a funny bunny!
On 5/1/2016 10:13 PM, T wrote:

No charge. Just for you.
On 05/01/2016 11:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

My price list for customers (not original):
Answers: $0.50 Answers requiring thought: $1.50 Answers, correct: $2.50 Dumb looks: Free (for now)
On 05/01/2016 06:16 PM, WbpJg⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛oFBMN wrote:

Christian (monotheist), not Mormon (polytheist)
Mormons had nothing to do with this protracted recessions. Stop with the religious bigotry. This is all Obama, and the Democrats doing. Although RINOs won't lift a finger to stop him/them. Mormons had nothing to do with it.
Mitt was the author of Obama care. He is a RINO (Republican in name only). Think of him as Democrat lite.
Who the hell is Dubya? W? If so, he is also a RINO, as is his whole family and his family leaders of the Republican Establishment.
Life long GOP.
We have three basic factions:
1) Democrat lite: Mitt, W, Trader4, etc. (the establishment). They have rule the party from the top since Reagan. They pander to #2 below, then stab them in the back.
2) Conservative. The grass roots that #1 above ignores and panders to. Conservative have the fury of the American Revolutions coursing through their veins.
3) Angry. Sometimes we all called "Pissed"
I am so angry with the Republicans (#1 above) I am seeing spots.
Trump and the Tea Party are a directly result of #1 above.
Guess which of the two above I belong to?
On 5/1/2016 10:13 PM, T wrote:

https://www.mormon.org/beliefs/articles-of-faith
The Articles of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
2 We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression.
3 We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.
4 We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.
6 We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.
7 We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.
8 We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.
10 We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.
11 We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
12 We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. ======================= God the Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. You, the gentle reader, can decide for your self if that sounds polytheistic. Or Christian.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

confession!!!
On 5/2/2016 1:54 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I do tolerably well, considering that I live in a free country with lots of Creater Endowed rights.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 05/01/2016 11:57 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

That makes you a Mormon, not a Christian. And I know you know the difference.
T wrote on 5/1/2016 7:13 PM:

The trouble started way before all these people. Ronald Reagan, the B-rate movie actor turned POTUS, dismantled the "New Deal®™" and set the stage for America's decline:
How Reaganomics killed America’s middle class <http://www.salon.com/2014/04/19/reaganomics_killed_americas_middle_class_partner/ How Reaganomics killed America’s middle class (Thom Hartman Show) <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdCNGkZoIZw
How Reaganomics Destroyed The Middle Class...And Maybe America (Rachel Maddow Show) <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5CCRI1vdwE

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I've seen this posted here before. When was this declared?
--
Tekkie

Stormin Mormon wrote on 5/1/2016 2:03 PM:

He is in this predicament because his Mormon brother, GOP Mitt Romney, has outsourced all the US jobs overseas, and his GOP president, Dubya Bush, created the 2008 biggest recession since the Great Depression.
On 05/01/2016 05:39 PM, AZjhv⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛ghJfq wrote:

Actually the Clintons started all that. Obama made it so very much worse. Keep in mind that we are a one party state: Democrat and Democrat Lite (RINO) are really birds of the same feather. One is a little more patriotic than the other.
T wrote on 5/1/2016 3:14 PM:

Obama would have restored all the damage Dubya had done to the economy if not because of the GOP obstruction every step of the way in moving forward. The GOP should be punished for another two terms for their follies. Vote Hillary in 2016 and 2020.