Flashing Roof

I had a 2nd story brick wall replaced and since it sits on a roof the roof flashing next to it was affected. The mason was careful and able to save the roof flashing but the overflashing from the brick wall which covers the roof flashing was lost and needed replacement.
So I had a roofer replace the overflashing. Now here's the problem. The original flashing is aluminum and I expected him to use aluminum (we showed him the day before what he was supposed to replace) but without consulting me he used galvanized which is of course better under normal circumstances. However now we have galvanized overflashing protecting aluminum flashing and I am concerned about dissimilar metals touching each other in a wet application. Anyone know if my concern is valid?
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:20:04 +0000, Art Begun wrote:

Perhaps, but you could separate the two metals. A strip of #30 felt or a little spray foam should work.