flash a window

Hello,
Could someone take a look at this picture
http://studionineproductions.home.comcast.net/flash.JPG
and tell the best way the window on the right should be flashed once the old shingles are removed? I'm asking because that window trim board is not flush to the sheathing, so the shingles are going into a recessed gap of a few inches. New cedar shakes will be replacing what's up there now. Thank you.

Are you sure you posted the right pic or link? There isn't enough window visible to say.
Colbyt
Michael Nickolas wrote:

I can't see why you would need to flash the window. There are no shingles around it.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.