Flamemaster wont ignite.

When I turned up my thermostat the furnace did not come on. This is the first time the furnace has been needed in 4 months. Pilot is lit and I can manually start the fan so motor and belt are fine. Thanks.
Greg posted for all of us...

Why do you need heat? Sure this isn't a FartMaster?
--
Tekkie

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 2:44:05 PM UTC-5, Greg wrote:

Check the gas control valve and see if it is set on "pilot only" or "standby".