Fixture Covers

Hey guys. The guy that did the work in my basement made a dumb mistake and cut my fixture holes too wide and tall. When I put the covers on I can see open space around the outside. He did this to several.
What are my options? At first I was just going to look for wider and taller fixture covers, but I thought maybe somebody knew a trick I could do.

If you are referring to wall plates for your electrical switches and receptacles, there are mid size and king size available. Try an electrical supply company for these. The other option is to patch the gaps. Usually the guys who tape and spackle will take care of that.

decorative escutcheon. plaster rings. oversize cover plates.