Fixing stripped plastic electrical boxes

Many of us have had to deal with plastic electrical boxes with stripped or broken device mounting holes. Sometimes people use a drywall screw, which works if the hole is just stripped, but may crack the mount. (and it seems like a hack)
I found these clips which are a quick and elegant solution:
http://www.g-clip.us/index.html
I've ordered some; will see how well they work, but I'll bet they do the job.
No relation to the co., just passing along a potentially useful link...
Paul F.

Or you could just use coarse threaded sheet metal screws of the appropriate size...