Fixing small gaps at the seams between vinyl tiles

Hi, The previous owner installed vinyl tiles of reasonable quality in the basement laundry room. Unfortunately, he must have done it in a hurry and there are small (~1 mm) gaps between some tiles. He used a portland cement/Latex primer on the concrete before laying down the adhesive tiles so I'm confident the floor itself is stable. Is there a good liquid vinyl product out there that I could color to match the edges of the tiles and use to fill the gaps? Thanks, Stephan.
Just fill them with calk