Fixed water behind liner in pool!!

Just wanted to thank you all for your help and comments. I posted a couple of weeks ago about my swimming pool which upon removing the cover I realized had a ton of water behind the liner.
I worked pretty hard and quick in trying to fix this problem as I don't know a lot about pools and managed to fix the situation, all but a wrinkle in the shallow end. It is all 99.9% fixed now.
See the difference here: /