FIXED -- THANKS -- Was: Drill leaks electricity to case

Page 2 of 2
RoyJ wrote:

I have a 1950s era 500 rpm drill. It has a hole for a pipe handle on the top. And rear of handle curved for using shoulder against it.
Oh - a little hole then.
Martin [ had an all metal one with a 1" pipe thread in the top. Likely for the 'trades'.] Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder
RoyJ wrote:

-
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

I just took a close look at my old 1/2 inch metal drill. It has a 3/4" pipe handle on top and it is a Black & Decker "Home Utility".
Looking on the web I find that B&D first introduced the Home Utility line in 1946.