Fixed Hunter fan switch problem

Finally called Hunter as I was able to check the switch in one of the fans that still worked right. I had the problem where we replaced a switch with a generic and it lost the medium speed. This seems to be a common problem so I am posting this for info. Might be good to call Hunter tech support with the model number. My switch is the Well tec 108 and the model # was

63784010; not sure if this is available in stores but they won't charge for this for a year and after that they're only $3 plus $5 shipping for whatever quantity. ares
Reply to
ares