fix your own air conditioner

I have a free website dedicated for those that have air conditioning refrig eration questions! I have been an HVAC & R contractor in California for 25 years! I really like to talk with others that want to fix their own air con ditioning and refrigeration! I also like to hear from other contractors and technicians throughout the USA that have recommendations and also tips! M y website is free and you can post your questions without rude remarks! I l ike to give back to people the topic of air conditioning and refrigeration by answering your questions for free! Please come join me!

debifighter

have air conditioning refrigeration questions! I have been an HVAC & R contractor in California for 25 years! I really like to talk with others that want to fix their own air conditioning and refrigeration! I also like to hear from other contractors and technicians throughout the USA that have recommendations and also tips! My website is free and you can post your questions without rude remarks! I like to give back to people the topic of air conditioning and refrigeration by answering your questions for free! Please come join me!

This Usenet! list is fairly active! You can answer questions here! which others will see! And you can help several other people at the same time! This list does not provide rude remarks! (Though, some posters do....!) We also have a self! help group! for abusers of! Exclaimation! points!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon