fix wall joint gaps

Hi, I have a drywall that butts 90 degrees to a concrete wall inside the house. Recently the tape joint must have broken and there are small gaps all along the joints where the 2 walls meet.What is the best way to fix just gaps? Do we use caulking or putty to fill up the gaps and then paint over it?
Thanks

From the best I can envision it from a text post, yes, painters caulk applied nicely will do.
The tape joint is half on the dryall and half just on the concrete wall? Trying to see how mudded tape blends into (painted?) concrete texture.
The best solution would be to remove the tape completely. Install an "L" mold on the joint. Mud the L mold to the drywall, paint, caulk when finished. I prefer the plastic trims by Trim Tex. Example: http://www.trim-tex.com/j&lbeads.htm
The one with the tear away strip makes it really easy to mud and paint. L mold is also available in metal beads if desired.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .