Fix for sagging sofa springs

Over the years, my sofa has started to sag in the middle which causes both people sitting on it to lean one against the other. I suspect the springs are fadding on it. Short of replacing the whole sofa, does any one know of a fix for this problem?
I though of replacing the springs but I did not find any vendors on the internet. Any help with htis would be appreciated.
I live in Ottawa, Canada
turn the sofa upside down remove the fabric on the bottom and look if anything is loose or broken.
You cannot replace springs without redoing the whole sofa. However many times the problem is with the bottom.
Wayne

liposuction, you loose weight fast
There's also a sort of sofa-sized board meant for inserting on top of sagging springs which will make your sofa firm, if not as resiliant and bouncy as of yore. I see it advertised in a lot of home furnishing catalogs (must get busy again telephoning unwanted catalogs.) zemedelec

on the spring type, and it's probably the repeating s type spring, lots of times they come unconnected from their fastening brackets, so that only one end is connected. Over time if one becomes disconnected usually those beside it do too. If they are connected and sagging, try turning the spring over so the sagging part faces up instead of down. While you have it open check the wooden frame for broken pieces.
Dave