Five Rooms of Flooring Going Into the Dumpster

That's depressing. I hate useless waste.

If they speak with a foreign accent, they're likely terrorists. No wonder they're so destructive. I suggest you go there when they're leaving work for the day, and watch what sort of vehicle they drive. Get the license plate numbers, and contact the FBI.

As far as saving this stuff, I never heard anyone being arrested for dumpster diving. I do it quite often myself.

Reply to
porknbeans

clipped

I just threw that in for fun....the crew doing the demo work will not be doing the remodeling. I thought it was kind of surprising that if they are day laborers they didn't save some of the stuff for themselves. There is enough brand new stuff going in the dumpster to redo a nice little house.

A friend who stopped by grabbed a ceiling fan, stainless steel sink with faucet. When I want to get rid of small stuff, I call the city to pick it up, then put it by the curb at the appointed time. It is almost always gone before the city truck arrives :o)

Reply to
norminn