fitting for flexible gas line

I bought a flexible gas line at a garage sale. The ends look like they mate with flare fittings, is that correct?
I had a T and a valve put in when I got a new furnace installed last year; but running the line to where the heater would go was very tight, so I never got around to it. A flexible line should make it pretty easy. Yeah, I know they are not particulary safe, but I will be careful. (and with a little luck, it will never actually be used.)
I bought a flexible gas line at a garage sale. The ends look like they mate with flare fittings, is that correct? I had a T and a valve put in when I got a new furnace installed last year; but running the line to where the heater would go was very tight, so I never got around to it. A flexible line should make it pretty easy. Yeah, I know they are not particulary safe, but I will be careful. (and with a little luck, it will never actually be used.) ---------------------------------- those lines are usually flare fittings. there is a concern to be sure to use a flexable line that has the coating on it.it looks like a grey plastic covering . lucas

over with a magnifying glass to make sure it is intact. One would hope they would throw it out if they knew it leaked, rather than selling it, but you never know.

Oh, -that's- a good idea. Yeah. It couldn't -possibly- have -anything- wrong with it.

Yep - which means it -won't- work to repair that leaking water line under your trailer, the one that froze last winter, that you keep trying to cobble together. Sorry.

If you plan on not using it, one wonders why you bought it...