Fisher & Paykel gwl11 noise

I've a problem with my F&P washer. A pump or valve howls often when the pump is running or when fresh water is entering the washer.
There are lots of valves and a single pump on the unit.
Suggestions? Places where i can get a repair manual?
tx
pc
Have you called them up? I called them up on my dishwasher and they told me what to try to fix a dishwasher issue and it worked.