First-Time plumber success!

With no previous plumbing experience, I successfully tied in m sprinkler system to my main line, installed a new main shuttoff an replaced a section of old ailing pipes. 60 connections in all and n leaks!
My question: If there are no apparent leaks now am I out of the woods or could a leak start in a few days?? In 1 week I'm going on a 14 da vacation. I'd like to leave the water on so the sprinklers will run but if something started leaking and I didn't get back for 14 days..
-- ashroyer

99.9% of leaks are immediate.
I normally have someone check the house anyway when I'm away for a time because you just never know. I had a relief valve on a heater start to leak once and my neighbor caught it and remedied the situation.
That many joints with no leaks is very good for a newbie. Congratulations.
That's definitely a good record! IF you don't have leaks now, you're not likely to have any problems. Besides, a small leak wouldn't be catastrophic anyway, would it?
How about asking someone trusted to check on the house a couple times while you're away? Easier said than done, I know<g>.
Pop