First of the Month - Change Filters, ...

... check this, check that, etc

Check, check and re-check.
Oren wrote:

Check. Check one two. Check, check. Is this mike on?
Tony wrote:

*thunk thunk skreeeeee!* Yep, it's on...
What? Can't hear you?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I use one of those washable filters. Now I don't have to worry about forgetting to change it.