Fireworks--hold my beer

"mortar tube" ? :)

Let me guess. One Hillary voter is off the election rolls.

More verbal violence suggested by an unstable mind. Get help Oren before it's just too late.

Reply to
LuckyStrike

My guess is he had the shell in there upside down.

This is what happens

gfretwell

At least he won't be siring any children. It was time to thin the herd anyway. Or perhaps it was Canadian terrorists? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Exploding Monster

I am beginning to sense a lot of pent up hostility with these various posts. I may feel a need to serve the national good by reporting these to Homeland Security.

Reply to
LuckyStrike

Spoken like a true lib . You ain't happy so nobody else should be either . I believe the hostility you are sensing is coming from within .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Spoken like a true lib . You ain't happy so nobody else should be either . I believe the hostility you are sensing is coming from within .

Reply to
LuckyStrike

In news:mnc0kj$fl3$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org, LuckyStrike belched:

add us all, bitch!