Fireworks--hold my beer

http://news.yahoo.com/police-man-shoots-off-firework-top-head-dies-135937499.html
"Oren" wrote in message wrote:

"mortar tube" ? :)
Let me guess. One Hillary voter is off the election rolls.
More verbal violence suggested by an unstable mind. Get help Oren before it's just too late.

My guess is he had the shell in there upside down.
This is what happens
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Blown%20motar%20tube.jpg
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 11:50:31 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

At least he won't be siring any children. It was time to thin the herd anyway. Or perhaps it was Canadian terrorists? o_O
[8~{} Uncle Exploding Monster
I am beginning to sense a lot of pent up hostility with these various posts. I may feel a need to serve the national good by reporting these to Homeland Security.
LuckyStrike wrote:

Spoken like a true lib . You ain't happy so nobody else should be either . I believe the hostility you are sensing is coming from within .
--
Snag

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message

Spoken like a true lib . You ain't happy so nobody else should be either . I believe the hostility you are sensing is coming from within .
--
Snag

I'll be happy to add your name to the list.
In

add us all, bitch!