Firewood stacking

It's a little different here in seattle.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

I suggest that the next time you over-exert, you take 400-mg of ibuprofen (Advil). It is truly a wonder drug.

On those occasions when I clearly "over-do" it, a couple of Advil right before bed and I am NOT sore the next day. It's pretty amazing.

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

I use the top rails used for chain link fence to stack firewood on. They are cheap and work well.

Reply to
jimmyDahGeek

Oh? Not all that much. Your rain is measured in feet, mine in inches and fractions ;). I am over here in the Palouse in the 7th year of drought. We are again about 4" shy of normal and normal is only around 16".

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K