Fireplace screen help

I tried Googling the problem. I need to know the layout of the chain controls when pulled so both chain screens open at the same time.

My problem is I have a break in the control chain to open and close both sides of the mesh curtain..I could repair this right away with a replacing link but don't understant the routing of the chain. I know it's something like pulling drapes open but need help with this....Does anybody have a routing diagram or explanation so I may use the controls? Thanks so much for any "constructive" replies. A Web Page would be a hell of a lot better with diagrams ....whoa!...I'm asking for a lot!!!. Happy New Year and God Bless Jimi

Reply to
Jimi