Fireplace insert on wheels

Hi,
I'm purchasing a fireplace insert.
I know that they need to be cleaned each year so I would like mine to slide in and out on castors with with breaks, or maybe some kind of lift mechanism that would disengage the wheels completely.
Is that a good idea? If so, where can I look for a contraption like that?
Thanks,
Aaron

Try here:
http://tinyurl.com/mscp5f
Limp Arbor wrote:

Yes, exactly, I had the same experience - nothing.

If youre talking about a stove insert into a fireplace , what on the outside of the stove needs to be cleaned ? Once the insert is installed , youll still be able to clean out the inside . Im lost as to why youd want to remove it for cleaning ? Or is it you want access to clean out the Exhaust Liner that youll be putting in for the Stove ?
Aaron Fude wrote:

Mine is installed with an attached stainless steel liner going up the brick chimney. Cleaning involves taking a few parts out of the stove, lining the stove with newspaper, running the brush down the liner, then brushing off a shelf inside the stove and disposing of the ash in the newspaper. I haven't removed the stove since I installed it several years ago.

It was an obvious joke by the OP or he has some obsessive compulsive disorder around cleanliness. I've an insert and follow the same process as Bob F. After installing the bastard the last thing I want to do is remove it once a year - specially to disconnect and reconnect the liner to the unit.
jim wrote:

Some inserts are installed without the attached pipe - they just use the masonry chimney. In that case, you have to remove them to clean the chimney.

Do you move your heating and hot water system every year to clean.