Fireplace doors

I have some crazy size fireplaces in my house and I'd like to have enclousers made for each of them. I did a web search and the prices were crazy. Anyone know a discounter out there that can make them for me?

Let me know if you have any information or thoughts on this one!!

Thank you!!!

Reply to
SEPrince1

Hi:

Built in 1975. I think these will need to be made custom. Funky sizes in this house.

Thanks for the idea

Reply to
SEPrince1

i went to a couple of fireplace supply stores and bought some in their sale area.......................(returned? seconds?) saved a lot of $.

Reply to
rosie readandpost