Fireplace doors

I have some crazy size fireplaces in my house and I'd like to have enclousers made for each of them. I did a web search and the prices were crazy. Anyone know a discounter out there that can make them for me?
Let me know if you have any information or thoughts on this one!!
Thank you!!!
How old is the house? I found mine in an antique store. RJ

Hi:
Built in 1975. I think these will need to be made custom. Funky sizes in this house.
Thanks for the idea
i found the same thing. had a huge opening. had one custom made for one arm + one leg.

enclousers
Anyone
i went to a couple of fireplace supply stores and bought some in their sale area.......................(returned? seconds?) saved a lot of $.
--
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, BRING THEM HOME!
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/USfatalities.html