fireplace blower

Anyone know of a company or website that advertises fireplace insert blowers?

Reply to
Die Spammer

What brand? My Avalon Rainier has them as a standard option.

*************************************** delete "nospam" for e-mail reply ***************************************
Reply to
Jim Strand

I purchased a gas insert about 4 years ago from heat 'n glo (see link below). I've been very pleased with it. Nice looking fire, good heat output, and doesn't use any inside air for combustion. Very efficient. Heats the immediate room very quickly and if you let it run for a few hours it will heat a good part of the house. Although keep in mind I live in CA and it doesn't get that cold outside, and my house is about

2000 sq. ft.

It's a self contained unit. When I moved 2 years ago I took it with me and installed it in my new fireplace.

My only negative is that the blower is loud when it runs at full output. Makes it difficult to hear the TV in the same room, so I run it about half speed (has variable speed control). I also might add I saved about $400 by ordering it from a dealer in Indiana and having it shipped. It was about $900 I think. Shop around. Mark

Mark

Hi, The blowers in my FPs has infinite adjustable speed. Roaring loud to whisper quiet. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang