Fire Prevention - Stove Top Fires

You could lose everything in a matter of minutes....WHY take chances?
We have an automatic, UL listed, Stove Top Fire Extinguisher that gives you a degree of automatic safety you've never had before. All for under $50.
For detailed information on how this incredible product works visit our website: http://www.louisvillefireprotection.com/firestop.htm
Never gave that much thought. Interesting gadget.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I wonder if a similar product is available from a company that doesn't use such sleazy marketing practices? This spam has been appearing all over the place, in all sorts of non-marketing groups, in violation of many group charters. If a company is willing to cheat to sell its goods, why should I trust the goods themselves?
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/
says...

I have not done business with the following company, but they've never spammed dozens of newsgroups, either. And they appear to have lower prices even though they don't steal part of their marketing budget from usenet readers:
<http://www.fire-extinguisher-depot.com/williams-pyro-stovetop - firestop.html>
http://tinyurl.com/qyj6r if that didn't wrap well for you.
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/