Fire in CT, kills five

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/27/us/connecticut-christmas-fire / Fire place ashes, taken out , but not out "enough" lights a fire in a big home. No smoke detectors, or fire alarm. Dead include two grand parents, girl 10, twin girls, 7. Mother managed to get out, but barely.
✖
On Dec 28, 12:44 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Stormin:
Brush up on your reading skills a little bit, you have jumped to a major conclusion and are stating it as a fact: "no smoke detectors, or fire alarm" when that has not been determined as of yet -- even the CNN article you linked to was able to correctly repeat the information from the Stamford fire investigators:
"It was unclear whether working smoke detectors had been installed in the house, which was under renovation, officials said."
Your conclusion is not currently supported by the facts in evidence...
~~ Evan
Add pictures here
✖

You posted a reply to the other thread about the same incident, an hour earlier.
Curious, what is your purpose starting a new thread about the same topic?
BTW, one channel is reporting the parents are going through a divorce. People do some strange things when it comes to divorce. Just saying...
Stormy, don't claim their divorce forced you to post your own thread on the subject!
Add pictures here
✖
I thought I read the story on another usenet list. When I read the story, it was "marked read" and then I went to go do some other stuff. Came back and the "marked read" story was hidden by my filter, which showed unread stories only.
Posted here, to spread a seasonal caution about smoke detectors. I'd forgot that I first read the story on AHR, or I'd have replied within the thread. Oops!
You posted a reply to the other thread about the same incident, an hour earlier.
Curious, what is your purpose starting a new thread about the same topic?
BTW, one channel is reporting the parents are going through a divorce. People do some strange things when it comes to divorce. Just saying...
Stormy, don't claim their divorce forced you to post your own thread on the subject!
Add pictures here
✖

Hehe, had to give you a hard time
Add pictures here
✖
Oh, someone giving me a hard time on usenet! I'm going to go hide under the bed in the dark and cry!

Hehe, had to give you a hard time
Add pictures here
✖

And, that's different than your usual routine, how?
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID tttb2gpq906qolt5oblennd5&topic)7576.0
Add pictures here
✖

And the contractor that was there got out too.
Cheri
Add pictures here
✖