Finishing basement part 2

More questions
Question about basement walls.
1) What are the different ways to attach lumber to cement (Poured Foundation) inside a basement?
2) What is the best way to attach lumber to cement (Poured Foundation) in terms of cost and ease of application? Nail gun, Drill holes, Cement nails...
Your comments and sugestions have so far proved very valuable and my friend thanks you.
Chris

For both floors and walls, IMO it's pretty hard to beat Tapcon screws these days.
AJS

The easiest way for a non-load bearing wall is to simply glue the bottom plate to the floor with liquid nails type adhesive, and nail the top plate to the joists, then don't bother to attach the rest of the wall to the cement wall.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Ask me about joining the NRA.