finishing a basement: any thoughts on Owens-Corning or Total Basement Systems?

Hi

We are thinking of getting our basement finished. So far we have got estimates from both Owens-Corning and Total Basement Systems. Anyone out there have any experience with these companies, products, and services that you could share?

Thanks tz

Reply to
tz

"tz" wrote

Looks like no one knows those specific companies. Sorry.

Reply to
cshenk

What is most important is measuring wall moisture, with a moisture meter, or mold will grow hidden.

Reply to
ransley

Have you remodeled your basement yet? I would like to know your choice. Have you looked at

?

Reply to
ngav