Finish on wood floor worn out

I had my hardwood floors done with Moisture Cure 7 years ago and it has held up beautifully except for two spots: one where my computer printer wheels pull in and out and the second, under one dining room chair.

Is there a way I can put something on just these spots to protect the wood that is now raw?

Thanks, Fraida

Reply to
Yeruchem & Fraida Cohen

do you want to protect your floor or your lungs. Moisture Cure Urethane harms you and your children, it s not worth to risk your life for a nice floor. check out this site. The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)

Moshe