Finish on wood floor worn out

I had my hardwood floors done with Moisture Cure 7 years ago and it has held up beautifully except for two spots: one where my computer printer wheels pull in and out and the second, under one dining room chair.
Is there a way I can put something on just these spots to protect the wood that is now raw?
Thanks, Fraida

do you want to protect your floor or your lungs. Moisture Cure Urethane harms you and your children, it s not worth to risk your life for a nice floor. check out this site. The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)www.nyc.gov http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/epi/mcu-fact.html http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/pdf/epi/epi-mcu-summary.pdf http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/pdf/epi/epi-mcu-report.pdf