Finish on wood floor wearing out

I had my hardwood floors done with Moisture Cure 7 years ago and it has held up beautifully except for two spots: one where my computer printer wheels pull in and out and the second, under one dining room chair.
Is there a way I can put something on these spots to protect the wood that is now raw?
Thanks, Fraida