Finish Nailer nails

I just bought a DeWalt D51275K 15 gauge angle finish nailer. Specifications state the magazine is at a 34 degree angle. My question is, what types of nails do I get, DA or FN? Does it matter? What's the difference between the two. The instructions do not implicitly state which ones to use.
Thanks
balboni wrote:

The DeWalt D51275K uses the DA series nails (brads), angled
Typically the 15 gage nailers are angled nailers, the 15 gage nailers are typically straight nailers.
I use
http://www.stainless-nails-brads-staples.com/Dewalt.htm
as my source for stainless nails, brads & staples
cheers Bob