Finish Nailer nails

I just bought a DeWalt D51275K 15 gauge angle finish nailer. Specifications state the magazine is at a 34 degree angle. My question is, what types of nails do I get, DA or FN? Does it matter? What's the difference between the two. The instructions do not implicitly state which ones to use.

Thanks

Reply to
balboni

The DeWalt D51275K uses the DA series nails (brads), angled

Typically the 15 gage nailers are angled nailers, the 15 gage nailers are typically straight nailers.

I use

as my source for stainless nails, brads & staples

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207