Finding Heatilator fireplace doors

I have a heatilator fireplace insert and want to add glass doors. It looks like all those door sets you see at Home Depot and the like are only for masonry fireplaces. I found the doors on Heatilators website, but can't find any online retailers that have them. Any one bought some of these doors or know where to get them?
You can buy them at http://supremefireplaces.com