Finally found source of water leak

My water bills have been outrageous, for the past couple of months.
I had stayed home the other week, because I wasn't feeling well. I was downstairs on the couch, when I kept hearing water run. I went upstairs, and well, if you watch the video, you'll find out the problem.
http://summitprops.com:80/WaterLeak.htm (turn on your sound too)

Hilarious! Congratulations for having the cleanest sewer in your city
Joe
Simon L. wrote:

OMG!

So where did you bury the cat? Bubba