Fin-all roofing

Is Fin-All roofing much more expensive that asphalt roofing? I am building a new house and the total estimate for asphalt is 5000.00 for materials and labour, what would I expect the Fin-All to cost. The roof is about 38 square.
habbi wrote:

Do some research on Fin-All (AKA Delta Building Products, Interlock Industries, and other names) before you decide to install these inorganic shingles.