Filling voids

Is Good Stuff the best thing to use, or is there a product that does not expand so much, isn't so tenacious to get off, and seals well?
Steve
On 2/1/2011 12:45 AM, Steve B wrote:

I believe the name of the expanding foam sealer is "Great Stuff" I've used it for years and have had great luck with it. One thing I do is to make a dam out of cardboard, I'll cut it to fit around a pipe that comes out a block wall so there's no big blob on the outside with the foam expanding inside the wall. "Good Stuff" is a song by The B-52's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4T6JBB-w0g

TDD :-)
Steve B wrote:

Great Stuff comes in two versions; one expands more, and the other expands less. Both of them are hard to clean up.
DAP has a similar product that's water-based. I used it for the first time a week or two ago, and it cleaned up with a damp rag, even from brick. Downside: It took a long time to cure, and it cost twice as much as the Great Stuff.
--
Steve B
New Life Home Improvement