Filling foundation cracks

Hello.....I have a cement house foundation that leaks water when it rains. This allows water to run into the crawl space and is not good for the floor supports. What is the best sealer to use on large cracks? I tried the Butyl rubber in the tubes but a few of the cracks are like 1/2" wide and run under the dirt, about 2 feet of the cracks I can fill. but the tube stuff just can't get the job done. Is there another product that will fill in larger cracks in a cement foundation? The foundation was made of cinder blocks with cement poured in and around the outside...but the cracks are now a problem. Thanks for any advice.
Use hydrolic cement. Key out the cracks so the inside of the is slightly larger so the cement locks in when it cures.
You got the right instructions on how to fill a crack, but keep in mind that if you have a crack and the conditions don't change, there will likely be more later.
Good Luck

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit