Filling fine cracks in gypcrete floor

I'd appreciate some advice on what I can use to fill fine, deep cracks in my 1-1/2" gypcrete floor to stop it from making crunching sounds when I walk on it.

I suspect that I'd need a liquid that's thin enough to penetrate the cracks to full depth and then harden within a short time. Since water isn't compatible with gypcrete, the filler couldn't be water-based.

Thanks in advance for your helpful replies.

Reply to
Darro
1 1/2" floor no wonder its cracking, the floor is cured water base won`t hurt it.
Reply to
m Ransley

I seriously doubt that applying any liquid in the cracks will do you any good. Problem lies with the structure, not the gypcrete.

I suggest you seek out a professional caulking contractor. They have access to products that may help. Your going to freak out when you pay 40-50 bucks a tube for the stuff and have to vacate for a day or two.

Reply to
SQLit