Fill driveway/foundation with what?

My driveway is pulling away from the garage foundation. What should I fill this with to keep the moisture (especially during the winter) from seeping into the large crack. It is about an inch wide this year. The driveway is only about 10 years old.
Get the concrete super clean Install the appropriate size backer rod. Use self leveling polyurethane pavement sealer.
Backer rod: http://www.bayindustries.com/backerrod/milehigh.html
Caulk: http://www.chemrex.com/sonneborn/product.asp
Probably not Home Depot stuff. YMMV.