File Conversion DWG to PDF, GIF, etc

Can any recommend a free online viewer for DWG? 2nd choice would to install one - not thrilled about installing software from the web.
Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.
Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55) Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)
Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg
If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif
Thanks!
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:19:50 -0800, Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney wrote:
DWG is used in Autocad files.
If you just need a viewer, download the free file viewer from http:// www.autodesk.com/products/dwg/viewers. There's a couple of free viewers there. I haven't used either but Autodesk is the right place.
Thane

Thanks, Thane. I tried to download Acad360 at that site and it never stopped loading the page. Will have to keep looking.
message

You may find: 1. Some CAD software can read DWG and write them in other formats. 2. Some CAD apps are freeware.
Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada)
| Waaay off topic here!
That from the guy who just posted about long walks to work? I thought the only thing OT here was home repair. :)
On 2/5/2015 12:19 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

Download CutePDF (free). Hit print of the document, image, etc. of what you want then select Cute PDF instead of the printer. It will save it to a PDF file in the folder of your choosing.

have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Thanks, I'm trying to go the other way. I have DWG files and need to convert to something more common, like PDF, GIF, BMP, etc.
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

That is why he suggested Cute pdf.
You would open the .DWG files in whatever application opens them. Now you would "print" the files. Normally this would send the file to your inkjet/laser/whatever printer. BUT if you have cute.pdf installed you would select it as the printer you want to use and it will "print" your file out as a .pdf file instead. It creates a .pdf file instead of actually printing it on paper.
--
Steve W.

Thanks, I use something like that to create PDFs also. This time I don't have the software to open DWG files.
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

Ahh, that would help.
DraftSight will read, save, and print .dwg files And it's FREE for personal non-commercial use!
--
Steve W.

You could get draftsight X64 for free. Nice CAD program.
Then print to .pdf