field-brush-mowers

These looked really interesting on their TV ad, but the webpage has nothing but a couple pictures and the offer for them to mail you a catalog. www.drfieldburush.com redirected to http://www.drpower.com/inquiry/field-brush-mowers
Walk behind start at 2000. You'd think they could have a more extensive webpage. ??
On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 10:03:58 PM UTC-7, Micky wrote:

Get a "Bush Hog" 3-point hitch for a small utility tractor...better deal. I've used mine for 30 years and it is still going. ===
I had a DR brush mower but when it became time to get a new one I decided on a Snapper because there is a local dealer for them I like it better than the DR.
On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 03:53:41 -0800 (PST), Frank Thompson

If I calculated right, I only have 1/20th of an acre, and that includes where the house is, so I don't need this, but I found it strange that the webpage has nothing but a phone number and a form to submit for a mailed paper catalog.