Fiberon decking - no gaps between boards - ideas for fix??

My contractor didn't leave any gaps between fiberon (composite material) decking boards so now every time it rains my deck holds water much longer than it should. I've lived with it for 3 years now and don't feel right about calling him back to fix it though I would like it fixed.
Best advice I've gotten so far is to use a skill saw between the boards to open a 1/8" to 1/4" gap between boards. Well there are some 20 foot runs and keeping the cut straight is difficult to put it mildly. Already have some funny looking gaps in less prominent areas of the deck when I tried it this weekend. Would hate to continue like that in the prominent areas.
So...any advice on making 20 foot and longer cuts with a skill saw on an installed deck?
Any other ideas for adding the gaps without taking out every board and replacing with the proper spacing?
HomeDepot has a metal straight Edge used for making cuts with a circular saw. It is two 6" lengths that clamp down. You may need to buy three kits to have enough connectors to make a 24" length.
It is pretty rigid so it shouldn't flex over the length of the deck.
c_kubie
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com wrote:

You'd only have to take out every other board and rip them down, round over the edge, then reinstall. Cutting deck boards in place is a recipe for disaster. No good will come of it.

Any chance of being able to jack up one side of the deck a bit so the water can run off?
(with possible editing):

Actually, I think the best solution would be to LOWER the outside rim. If it's supported (and at 20 ft, it must be), it should be fairly easy to do. I would think 1/8" of drop for every foot of run would be enough. That's 20/8 or 2 1/2" to lower the outside perimeter. The drop will be almost undetectable, and will permit the water to run off.
--
Larry
snipped-for-privacy@lmr.com